The mission of the BUA Alumni Council is to strengthen BUA’s community through initiatives that connect graduates with each other and the Academy. The Alumni Council will be comprised of 10-15 graduates who represent diverse backgrounds, different class years, and a wide geographic range. Many Alumni Council meetings will be open to all BUA graduates.
To accomplish its mission, the AC works with BUA to:
- Inform alumni about BUA’s programs, community, and strategic initiatives.
- Give voice to the interests and/or concerns alumni may have with the Academy.
- Engage alumni in AC signature programs including class reunions, career and networking opportunities, and admission ambassadors.
- Increase involvement of alumni around the country through development of regional alumni association communities.
- Encourage alumni to support BUA through participation in the Annual Fund and other strategic philanthropic initiatives.
- Initiate additional activities that benefit and engage alumni and can be sustained by the BUA AC.
Nominations for the Alumni Council will be accepted on a rolling basis, and new members will be added when existing members’ terms expire. AC members are selected by the Head of School and Director of Alumni Relations. For more information, please contact Director of Alumni Relations Dave Stone.
Alumni Council Members:
Ramesh Sen ’98
Kenny Bacow ’00
Katie Kozin ’00
Alex Maloney ’02
Rebecca Carr ’04
Abigail Walsh ’04
Dan Forward ’05
Marvel Ang ’06
Natan Magid ’06
Graham Healy-Day ’07
Samantha Cohen ’08
Ben Daus ’08
Josephine Massey ’11
Njeri Grevious ’13
Isabelle Bertolozzi ‘14
Hadassa Mikalixen ’14