Boston University Academy offers a variety of competitive team sports. Students are encouraged to get involved in after-school athletics regardless of prior experience. Though participation in BUA’s athletics program is not required, student-athletes must commit to attending all practices and games.
BUA is a member of the New England Preparatory School Athletic Conference and competes within the Massachusetts Bay Independent League and the Girls’ Independent League.
- Soccer: Varsity Boys; Varsity Girls; JV Boys
- Cross Country: Varsity (Co-ed)
- Basketball: Varsity Boys; Varsity Girls; JV Boys
- Fencing: Varsity Boys; Varsity Girls
- Crew: Varsity Boys; Varsity Girls
- Tennis: Varsity Boys; Varsity Girls
- Ultimate Frisbee (Co-ed)